I was beyond thrilled to interview Jimmy Edgar. I’ve been a massive fan for years, and I was so pleased to find he was just as cool as I always imagined he would be. I had a 4 page feature in Notion about what he’s been up to in his ‘other job’ as a fashion photographer.
This is me
So You Think You’re A Hipster?
The World’s Worst Travel Destinations
My work has appeared in…
Take a look
- RT @jennykyte: Got the keys for our new home!! 🏠😄 #crouchendpalace #newhome @kara_simsek 👏😆 instagram.com/p/ui1DHtMJwX/... 13 hours ago
- If you can't treat yourself to a new pair of creps as you've BEEN GIVEN THE ALL CLEAR AT THE FRACTURE… instagram.com/p/ui02GNzMz1/... 13 hours ago
- RT @thei100: These artists turn snarky online comments by men into wonderful Jane Austen-inspired comics i100.io/g421HdD http://t.co…... 22 hours ago
- RT @Ash_Howard: Feeling this... Losing (Reso Remix) by @BeckyHill soundcloud.com/becky-hill-off… on #SoundCloud... 1 day ago
- Headphones-based Thursday night outing with @jennykyte #musiccube #westfield http://t.co/80KHxV7LY4... 1 day ago